Arterys is seeking a skilled DevOps Engineer to join our European Operations team. The successful candidate will be highly motivated and capable of handling a variety of tasks, including process automation, distributed system troubleshooting, along with supporting cloud and customer deployed systems. This role reports to the DevOps Lead and works out of our Paris, France office.
Based in San Francisco, CA we are a venture-backed startup developing bleeding edge solutions in the space where artificial intelligence meets Medical Imaging and Healthcare. As the first mover in this space, Arterys has a unique opportunity to establish a strong foothold in the market with our high performance intelligent diagnostic decision support solution. Ideally, you work in healthcare and have a background in DevOps in the healthcare market, have an adaptable startup mindset and enjoy the fast-paced “up-for-anything” type of environment that is our every day at Arterys.
- Participate in project planning and execution, identifying and gathering requirements, assessing risks and technical implementation issues
- Fielding customer inquiries using Zendesk and other reporting tools, triaging, researching issues to find root cause, reporting back to development team and participating in action plans to correct, as appropriate
- Reporting project and task progress effectively, including estimating time deliver on both simple and complex issue resolution
- Working remotely from a shell and managing remote deployment from a command line
- Working with diverse groups of people, including customers and healthcare professionals, Software Developers and other internal and external staff
- Diagnosing network issues consistent with complex distributed systems
- Documenting work and findings, effectively disseminating information clearly and consistently according to protocols and work instructions
- Ability to think critically and manipulate data between diverse sets of formats and reporting tools according to team and company needs
Skills in and/or understanding of several of the following:
- Distributed Systems
- Linux (Ubuntu)
- Amazon Web Services
- Chef or similar configuration management tool
- Networking & Protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, TLS, SSH)
- Effective time management
- Independent reasoning and critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, both in French and English; bonus for additional fluencies
- Experience working in Medical Device, Healthcare, or other highly regulated industries
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
Arterys is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
If you are qualified and interested in the above position, please email your resume with cover letter to email@example.com with DevOps Engineer in the subject line.