Arterys is seeking a Regional Sales Manager. This person will be responsible for managing the Arterys business objectives within a geographic region in North America. The ideal candidate will have experience driving market adoption of new technologies in medical imaging and medical imaging informatics, and enjoy the fast-paced “up-for-anything” type of environment that is our every day at Arterys. This position is based in the US.
Reporting directly to the Director of Sales, the Regional Sales Manager is responsible for achieving Arterys’ revenue targets and driving strategic market initiatives with consistent and clear company branding. The Regional Sales Manager will be a primary contributor and executor of the Arterys sales and marketing strategy and will be responsible for managing the territory to achieve both direct and OEM partnership sales objectives. This endeavor will require strong analytical skills, a deep understanding of customer needs, and an ability to identify and address key stakeholder needs required for the territory.
The Regional Sales Manager will be a domain expert in medical imaging IT solutions, capable of holding deep technical and clinical discussions with IT operations, physicians, and researchers within a hospital or health system. As the Regional Sales Manager for Arterys solutions, this individual will spend time developing key relationships with KOL’s and OEM partnership teams, and leading the territory to achieve business objectives. The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for and lead the strategic approach for the territory go to market strategy. Domain knowledge of healthcare economics and the transition to value based care will be critical. The ability to communicate and quantify the ROI and overall business case of informatics with artificial intelligence and deep learning will be critical to success.
Arterys is a venture-backed startup developing solutions in the space where artificial intelligence meets Medical Imaging and Healthcare. As the first mover in this space, Arterys has a unique opportunity to establish a strong foothold in the market with our high-performance informatics technology platform.
- Achieve Arterys commercial business objectives in the territory including but not limited to revenue, # of customers and customer satisfaction
- Establish, manage and grow diverse sales funnel by leading and executing within sales territory on direct deals and collaborating with the OEM partnership commercial distributions for sales through OEM partners
- Lead and execute on all business metrics established for Arterys including top line growth, contribution margin, market capture, among others within territory
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with key clinical sponsors in territory, and key executive leadership at a Corporate C-Suite level in strategic accounts within territory
- Demonstrate seamless teamwork with all functional departments including OEM Partnership teams
- Conduct customer meetings and product demonstrations both in person and via web
- Execute consultative assessments of commercial clinical opportunities
- Educate, coach, and lead the positioning of cloud and deep learning Arterys solutions within territory including OEM Partnership local teams
- Collaborate with marketing on the technical, clinical, strategic elements of customer opportunities for current and future solutions
- Oversee the execution of RFIs, RFPs, and all required internal IT approval processes within territory
- Collaborate with and support the marketing team in conferences and trade shows
- Strategically support customer acquisition lifecycle
- Contribute to marketing and promotional plans and related activities to that plan
- Lead training external sales teams on solution including the commercial offering
- Support of initial launch of products in the field at luminary accounts
- Honesty: We communicate with candor
- Excellence: We set the bar high
- Accountability: We deliver on commitments
- Respect: We treat others as we want to be treated
- Trust: We do what it takes with enthusiasm
- 5+ years of previous sales and/or consulting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Successful track record growing and managing a region with new medical imaging technology
- Experience with OEM partnership teams
- Experience in medical imaging informatics, advanced visualization, enterprise IT Sales
- Knowledge of medical imaging in Cardiology and Oncology
- Previous experience with a high growth and high tech healthcare organization, and the ability to excel in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Knowledge of key trends related to healthcare transformation in USCAN
- Knowledge of diagnostic and therapeutic medical imaging modalities and clinical applications
- Negotiation Skills
- Knowledge of competitive landscape
- Knowledge of healthcare economics and value based care
- Willingness to travel up to 80%
- Must be a self-starter, with strong communications skills, and be able to work well independently and in a team environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to interact effectively across functions in customers, OEMs and within Arterys
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High Emotional Intelligence
- Passionate about using technology & medical devices to change medicine and make a difference in patient lives
Arterys is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
If you are qualified and interested in the above position, please email your resume with cover
letter to email@example.com with Regional Sales Manager in the subject line.